Champion 59 Series
When space is at a premium and patients are stable so trendelenburg is not required the Champion 59 Series medical chair presents a cost-effective solution.
Some of its standardised features include 3-inch steel casters, stationary arms, a quick release seat and a wall-hugger mechanism. Highly-dependable and easy to operate, it’s easy to see why the Champion 59 Series is so popular for use within infusion therapy, home haemodialysis and oncology treatments.
The key focus of the chair is to maximise the comfort of the patient using it. To help cater for this, the Champion 59 Series uses pressure-relieving foam which moulds to the body of the user. The other stand-out feature of this model is its durability. The all-steel frame and premium components used in its manufacture help to ensure years of trouble-free service.
- Includes pressure-reducing foam seating
- All-steel frame
- Wall-hugger reclining mechanism included
- Quick-release seat
- Back height: (from floor/seat): 46"/29"
- Overall width (2 table down/up): 32"/52"
- Seat wifth: 22.5"
- Arm height from floor (front/back): 27.5"/24.5"
- Seat height/depth: 21"/18"
- Upright overall depth (w/handle): 47"
- Trendelenburg depth (ext. length): 74"
- Thermal plastic casters: 3"
- Weight capacity: 300lbs