Health Tec Medical
- It is our mission to build strong, lasting relationships with our customers and that by delivering excellence both in terms of the quality of our products and exceptional customer service we establish ‘Customers for Life’.
- Company Overview:
- In addition to our core activity which is the supply of equipment and consumables for haemodialysis we are the UK's leading supplier of specialised medical seating solutions and supply a wide range of medical reclining chairs to both the NHS and Private Sector Hospitals & Clinics.
- Examples of medical specialties we have supplied our chairs to recently are Renal Care, Haematology, Oncology, Intensive Care, Day Case Surgery, Colcoscopy, NHS Blood & Transplant, Cardiac Care, Sexual Health, Rheumatology, Plasmapheresis,Photopheresis, Emergency Admissions Unit (triage),A&E and EEG.
- Interestingly we have just supplied several Digiterm chairs for use on a new medical centre established offshore on an oil platform and 2 in a Category A Prison medical wing.
- We are the exclusive UK & Eire Distributor for Digiterm, Champion, Redsense Medical, Serumwerk, Advanced Renal Technologies, Mesa Medical, SAGE Srl, Effe Emme, Quest Medical, Rotoclix and Kawasumi, OP-D-OP and Univet medical visors..
Health Tec Medical Ltd are pleased to announce that we now have available a selection of products to purchase directly from our new online shop. Products currently available to purchase online include Op-d-Op Polysoft visors, Univet visors and A&D Automatic Blood Pressure monitors
Please follow the picture links below to receive further details or to purchase direct from our online shop.
|Op-d-Op Visor||Univet Visor||UA-787 Plus|
Polysoft face shield
|Anti-fog flip visor||Blood Pressure monitor|
IRIS – An innovative new compression devices is non-impregnated and has been developed by a highly respected French nephrologist who specialises in vascular access to shorten post dialysis puncture site bleeding.
Health Tec Medical Ltd is pleased to introduce this innovative new product to the UK market. We are currently undertaking marketing trials of IRIS in U.K Dialysis clinics so please contact either John McLaughlin or Chris Pearson if you would like further information or take part in the trial.
Health Tec Medical Ltd. and Advanced Renal Technologies (ART), are pleased to announce that the two companies have signed a sales and marketing agreement concerning sole and exclusive rights to market ART’s Citrasate® liquid dialysate concentrate and DRYalysate® dry powder dialysate concentrate in the United Kingdom.
Sales of Citrasate in the UK are now progressing very well,we have a large and growing number of patients benefitting from the enhanced clinical benefits of using citric rather than acetic acid concentrate in several large NHS Trusts and their associated satellite units including The Churchill Hospital, Oxford,Southmead Hospital,Bristol, Dorset County Hospital, Dorchester,The Royal Free, Hampstead,Freeman Hospital, Newcastle and St.James Hospital, Leeds.
Using patented technology developed in response to demands made by dialysis professionals,Redsense is a blood loss detection device for monitoring access points.
It is the 1st clinically tested monitoring system to effectively sound the alarm on venous needle dislodgement.
The Redsense monitor is still the only device on the market specifically designed to detect a venous needle dislodgement and therefore unlike other devices it is intrinsically safe as not only does it only detect blood it also constantly monitors the sensor and battery for fault conditions.