Digiterm Comfort-4 Battery
The Digiterm Comfort-4 Battery therapy chair has been designed to maximise patient comfort. It features exchangeable upholstery manufactured under the guidance of ergonomics and orthopaedics experts. Made from artificial leather, the upholstery has been designed to be highly-resistant to disinfectants and blood. It can be removed easily making cleaning and maintenance extremely quick and simple without the need for any tools.
Adjustable to various heights, the Digiterm Comfort-4 Battery chair comes as standard with a rechargeable battery and 5 motors.
Multiple independent adjustment possibilities offer maximum patient comfort, plus a reduction in work for staff.
5 motors as standard:
These allow for easy adjustment of the backrest, seat tilt,leg rest, seat height and footrest. Independently safety tested, this high-quality medical chair has been awarded the prestigious GM mark.
This seal of approval certifies that it has been marked as a high quality medical device by TUV Rheinland LGA Products GmBH.
This chair is also now available with a Bariatric Option giving an increased patient weight capacity of 250KG to special order.
- Seat height adjustment: 56-76cm
- Backrest adjusting range: 80 degreees (-13 defrees under horizontal in Trendelenburg position)
- Seat tilt adjustment: 20 degrees
- Legrest adjustment: 30 degrees
- Footrest adjustment: 29cm (manually)
- Dimensions in seat position: L 145 x W 92 cm or L 145 x W 80 cm*
- Size of upholstery: L 215 x W 60 x H 9,5 cm
- Armrest size: L 57 x W 17 cm
- Size of castors: 4 x diameter 10 cm twin wheel castors for central operating brake
- Weight of chair: 78 kg
- Maximum patient load: 200 kg weight capacity or Bariatric Option of 250Kg to special order.
- Standard power supply: 230 V, 50-60 Hz (special power supplies upon request)
- Technical data of motors: 24V DC, IP 66
- Frame colour: RAL 9001
- Applied directive and standards: 93/42/EEC and harmonized standards (EN 60601-1; EN60601 2-52; etc.)